• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Sex on Sundays"

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Wife and I were on a mini vacation along the central coast of our wonderful California. Found this very nice on the warf setting for dinner overlooking the waters of Morro Bay, CA. As soon as we sat down we both noticed this threesome (2 ladies and a guy) of around our age wooping it up being pretty loud. Dinner get's ordered and we watch another bottle of wine get delivered to the threesome with one lady in particular starting to feel pretty tipsy.

A family with 2 young kids gets the privledge of sitting down to the table right next to our entertainment table of three. I watch the mother of the kids give a couple death stares to the 3 threesome when suddenly the pretty tipsy lady yells out:

"Sex on Sundays"

I started snickering but the poor mother of the young kids just covered her face with embarrasment and started shooting some cyber daggers at the back of the feeling good lady. I sensed the couple with the lady caught on the situation and must have said something to her for she suddenly got very serious and started downing coffee.

I bet she was probably from either Kansas or Texas :roll

Intersting story.

Sounds like the guy has it all worked out - couple of fine ladies for an evening of entertainment. Probably not a "Family Restaurant" at that moment...

Ahhh, threesomes, those were the days. After a few dozen times, they're not so special anymore.

"SAC69" said:
Ahhh, threesomes, those were the days. After a few dozen times, they're not so special anymore.

Tom had two mirrors in his room. :roll :roll :yah

Back