• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shag's gone green big time

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Once you click on the following pic, hit the "next" button for there are 7 more pics to see.

When Shag get's done, I say the rest of us take a trip to the Bay Area and make some concrete shoes for a certain individual who's into mankinis. That way, we can draw straws for who gets the car.

"Midlife" said:
When Shag get's done, I say the rest of us take a trip to the Bay Area and make some concrete shoes for a certain individual who's into mankinis. That way, we can draw straws for who gets the car.

Randy, let me know when I should make my reservations. I know a little about concrete ya know! ;)

If we invite him to the east coast, there will be less investigation when they find "things" scattered in the deep, deep south. May not even need the cement once some of them see him in full dress. He just disappears to a love nest.

And why draw straws, let's just pass the car among us each month.....

Darn, gotta quit typing my thoughts....................lol

You guys are crazy! Dave, we'll do a little more sanding then top coat, then clear. Maybe next weekend for clear.

"Fast68back" said:
So the member of the month gets shag for the month?

That sounds like a plan. Now, start planning the enticement to get this individual here....

Geez, you guys make Shag sound so sleazy. Just pass him around and have your way with him. He'd love it.

I would like to go on record as requesting to be first. Being retired, I will be easy with Shag and slowly introduce him to the new life style so it is not a shock to him.

I also promise to wax and polish as needed.

"AzPete" said:
I would like to go on record as requesting to be first. Being retired, I will be easy with Shag and slowly introduce him to the new life style so it is not a shock to him.

I also promise to wax and polish as needed.

Get in line, Pilgrim. I suggested the idea first, so I should get the car first. Besides, I always get the short straw.

Back