• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

She likes it!

Better get written word on what the front row seats are for..........could be surprised.

Washington is within driving distance. :ecit

That's not within a reasonable driving distance! :lol

Front row seats = seeing whatever happens after I consume mass amounts of adult beverages.

"Kats66Pny" said:
That's not within a reasonable driving distance! :lol

It's not that bad for a good show. It is only 2100 miles. Just a quick 2 days each way but if I take the car into boost we are talking about 24 hours. :pop

Well I can't say how 'good' our show will be. My first year in the club so no clue what past shows were like. I do know it's for a good cause! Profits are being given to organizations to help Veterans of the military. :)

"Kats66Pny" said:
I will make a deal....

For those within driving distance of Bryan/College Station TX.. if you show up for my car clubs show on October 9th... I will let ya'll have front row seats. :craz

My wife's step parent live in Bryan.......

"Sluggo" said:
My wife's step parent live in Bryan.......

:lol Well come on up Oct 9th!!

Seriously.. it would be awesome to get lots of Texas stangfix folks to show up. Seems all the fun get togethers happen on the coasts. :po

"Kats66Pny" said:
I will make a deal....

For those within driving distance of Bryan/College Station TX.. if you show up for my car clubs show on October 9th... I will let ya'll have front row seats. :craz

As a matter of fact, I have to drive to Dallas on the 8th for a MCA meeting on the 9th...

My Aikido teacher drives to College Station 2 x's a week during the school year because they started the A&M Aikido club...certainly within driving distance for me if I am in my Explorer. However, with 3.55 rear gears that would seem like a pretty far drive.

"Johnny M" said:
I can vouch for this fact and have personally documented it in a previous thread.

Then i also have evidence of the later "passed out" stage.

drunk falling about the room

I was seruiosly drunk in that one.

LMAO. It was awfully nice of your buddies to record you Johnny. That's what good friends are for.... to share the laughter in your life. Or in this case just laugh at you. LOL. Been there, done that.

I remember one time in high school we drove a buddy home who had drank way past what he should have.

We parked in the drive way and took off thinking he's home safe. He was supposed to go inside.

Apparently though he passed out in the truck to be discovered by his mom later that evening, LOL!

Funny to recall now but wasn't so funny at the time, we all got in deep crap with the parents over that one.

"daveSanborn" said:
LMAO. It was awfully nice of your buddies to record you Johnny. That's what good friends are for.... to share the laughter in your life. Or in this case just laugh at you. LOL. Been there, done that.

Yea, it makes me laugh too... i was cooking for everyone and drank way too much wine while in the kitchen...I was actually fully drunk before we even started eating...The vid is after another few bottles, irish coffee, etc etc

Back