• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shelby drop template and drill bit - SOLD

namloh

I just finished doing the Shelby drop on my 65 coupe. Since I don't plan on getting another mustang until I retire in 30 years I might as well let someone else use the template (I bought it from DazeCars). If anyone needs a steel template for a 65-66 mustang PM me and I'll mail it out.

Thanks.

Re: Shelby drop template and drill bit

Sure you say that now....but in 18 months you'll be crying that you wished you still had it since you need it again ;)

At a price of $25 no crying involved as he will still have it 18 months from now!

Sorry guys - for some reason I was thinking I had paid $30 + shipping but after checking out DazeCars I see it was $25 + shipping, so I guess I will change the price to $20 + shipping. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dodgestang - you're probably right but I'll take my chances! :shrug

Hell, you can get a template for free as there are many source from which you can make a printed paper copy. I actually don't remember who I bought mine from but I think the drill cost more than the plate. I do recommend using the plate over a paper template though.

What I really meant was a lot of guys just offer them up to someone in need when they are done with them.

I guess my newbie-ness is showing! :roll Thanks for pointing that out Hplay. I've changed the original listing to offer the template for free. I'll hang onto the drill bit for now I think.

No worries, we all just try to help out the best we can. Some offer free parts, some offer free advice and some are just smartasses :roll

"silverblueBP" said:
No worries, we all just try to help out the best we can. Some offer free parts, some offer free advice and some are just big eared smartasses :roll

Fixed it for ya! :Mark :hide

Back