• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shelby yet? Nope

Thought I would surprise my wife with a new Shelby GT. Ordered it on the last day to order a 14 (Apr 30). Waited until 8PM to close the deal thinking I might get one of the last ones. WRONG, the dealers placed all of their orders that day too. Oh well. Car was made 6-9 and shipped to Shelby LV by rail. Got there on 7-7. My contract with Shelby says 90-120 days for delivery. My contract date was 5-12. They took my money and never contacted me yet. I have called and emailed them several times and the car still isn't scheduled. I cancelled the museum delivery last week and I am ready to get a lawyer and go pick up the loaded white GT. I have been making payments on a car sitting in the desert. Now the credit union wants insurance on it and a title. I wish I had a car to register. I spoke out on Team Shelby forum and found that others have faced the same. What a way to run a business.

wow, I guess it's good to be poor sometimes! I'd love one but could never afford one.
good luck

Back