• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Since Kat won't provide a picture

"Kats66Pny" said:
I need a new harness for Gertrude, then we'll discuss butt pictures. :lol

I still have the old bit and saddle from Deb's old Paint out in the barn if you need them.

"silverblueBP" said:
I still have the old bit and saddle from Deb's old Paint out in the barn if you need them.

Kinky. You should see what can be done with a saddle, set of jumper cables, and some motor oil. :coo

I want to step to Kat66's defense here. If she does not want to post a picture, we should respect that choice. I, for one, value Kat's posts on this board and do not want to offend her. She provided that great picture of the nude hottie that some of us could use to make a mental picture of her. I respect that, but I am concerned that this could demean Kat by making her too much of a sex object. I want to provide another image that we could also use to form a mental picture of Kat66 should the nude hottie be too distracting and demeaning. In fairness, I note that a picture of me with my skinny trophy tramp ended up in this thread. I have also included a picture of blue65coupe, the OP of this thread.

If i was you i would be more worried about rectangular black nipples.
The eyes dont look too bad, maybe a bit more water in your diet will reduce the slight yellow tinge

Ok I give up. Here's the real me. :lol Now stop posting fat girl pics that make me :puke

usmcme1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There ya go, Midlife. I knew I could get a pic out of her. Just takes finesse, a picture of a fat freak with yellow eyes and a picture of blue65coupe to get it done. Kat, nice move posting the pic. Although you bragged on your photoshop skills in a prior post, we will all take your work for it that you did not reduce the ass or otherwise alter the pic. PLease tell your Marine husband that I did step up to defend you.

My curiosity is now satisfied...very much so. Thank you, KO and Kat.

WTG Kev, you the man :10

See Kat, nothing to be concerned about. We just like putting faces to the names so that when we make fun of you, errrr....talk nicely about you, we can see the smile.

"silverblueBP" said:
See Kat, nothing to be concerned about. We just like putting faces to the names so that when we make fun of you, errrr....talk nicely about you, we can see the smile.

Uh huh, sure. :lol

And no photoshopping. That was taken Nov 2008 before hubby and I went to the USMC Ball, Cherry Point NC.

Wow, who would have thought that the comic has some mad Photoshop skilzs?

Kat, that's a very nice photo. Next time, don't succumb to the perv's demands, tell 'em to pound sand.

Back