• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site issues

OK, so I might be totally blind but where in browsing preferences can you set it so that when you click on a thread which you have visited before, it will take you to the newest unread post, instead of taking you to page 1, first post?

There's a little blue dot to the left of the thread that has new posts. If you click on the dot, it takes you to the unread posts in that thread. I just clicked on the highlighted thread, and it did take me to the newest post, so all is good there. No more needing to click on the blue dot.

In the past, we could click on the colored hood pin thingy on the forum index and it would show all of the threads with new posts. The blue dot takes over that function, but you have to go to the forum first.

Last edited:
I still have the old forum here on my laptop. Biggest noticeable difference is the header at the top, I would estimate that it was about 20% bigger. Do we like the new smaller size? (We being any members reading this).

fd

Like the smaller header, leaves more room for reading material below before the need to scroll.

I still have the old forum here on my laptop. Biggest noticeable difference is the header at the top, I would estimate that it was about 20% bigger. Do we like the new smaller size? (We being any members reading this).

fd
working on that..

Don't want to be a pain in the a$$ but till now , the forum is hard to work with.It takes a long time with this old dude to adjust I think;BTW where is the notification button ???

I like the bigger header, too.

Everyone the banner on top is a Responsive banner it will look different to everyone. Can you post a screenshot please
This is how it looks on my monitor 1440x900 setting..
1440x900.JPG

On my other monitor that is set to 1680x1050
1680x1050.JPG

The Banner it self is pretty big 2300 x 250

Still can not log in using p/w sent to me, am I going to be able to stay logged in like before once you get me a workable p/w without using pa word to get on? Thanks wes

Still can not log in using p/w sent to me, am I going to be able to stay logged in like before once you get me a workable p/w without using pa word to get on? Thanks wes

Wes,
How were you able to post? Only user that are logged in can post. Go to your user control panel and change your P/W if you like.

password.JPG

Last edited:
Back