• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Snow!

On Jan 24, I headed to the Sioux Falls area to experience winter, and it greeted me right at the airport. It started snowing as soon as the plan landed.

We got about 7 inches. Here is a crummy picture.

Been below freezing as a high each day.

Considering retiring back in this area so I needed to see what I'd be dealing with.

Snow.JPG

On Jan 24, I headed to the Sioux Falls area to experience winter, and it greeted me right at the airport. It started snowing as soon as the plan landed.

We got about 7 inches. Here is a crummy picture.

Been below freezing as a high each day.

Considering retiring back in this area so I needed to see what I'd be dealing with.

View attachment 29170

You should've just asked. It's hell, horrible, disgusting, frigid. But the rest of the year it's great.

Friends of my ex-wife from So-Cal moved to Pipestone, Mn (a stone's throw from Sioux Falls) about 30 years ago for a job opportunity. Recently retired and moved back to SoCal. To each their own.

Friends of my ex-wife from So-Cal moved to Pipestone, Mn (a stone's throw from Sioux Falls) about 30 years ago for a job opportunity. Recently retired and moved back to SoCal. To each their own.
I have tons of relatives here. 4 Uncles, 2 Aunts n 15+ cousins. I plan on making it my home base, but that does not mean I won't winter where it is nicer.

i remember snow, saw some of it last time i visited my aunt in pittsburg. we dont get much of that stuff here in tucson though. but the mountains are covered in it from about 7000ft up.

One of the reasons I moved to North Carolina, I got so damn tired of those nasty New England winters

Got back ok. When I left on Tue, 2/7 it was 19 deg F with snow flurries. Wind chill brought it down to /.

Had a great time tho. Ate an icycle- talk about pure water!

Best part was spending time with Family....

Considering moving back there....

Back