• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So How Cold Is It?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Brrrrr! Got up this am to 31*, and the temp barely made it up to 46* (Panama City, FL). I'm sure many of you are much colder than that...so tell us what you experienced along with inches of snow/ice.

The bozos from SoCal and MidCal are not to respond to this post. :chair

Damn! Wished I had woken up sooner to turn over before the sun had set down on me during my Friday body bronze session. Now I'm roasted on one side only.

"Midlife" said:
The bozos from SoCal and MidCal are not to respond to this post. :chair

You are no fun. :pbj

If it means anything I did get out just in time. It was snowing at Pittsburgh International Airport when we left yesterday evening. First time that I can remember going through the de-icing process before taking off.

index.php

fd

Attachments

• 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 121
-10 this morning but it got up to 25. However, the bottom is going to drop out starting later tonight/early tomorrow. Sunday night is supposed to get down to -25 and Monday's high is supposed to be -14. We are in a wind chill warning until noon on Tuesday. It could be worse, International Falls in northern Minnesota had a temperature of -42 this morning and that was actual air temperature, not windchill...

It's 20* in Western KY right now (8pm) and a dusting of snow on the ground from yesterday. The sun has melted most of it but shady spots still white. We are supposed to climb to the mid 40's tomorrow and then the bottom drops out Sunday night/Monday morning. The high temp for Monday in Nashville area I think is supposed to be 7* F

"cmayna" said:
Damn! Wished I had woken up sooner to turn over before the sun had set down on me during my Friday body bronze session. Now I'm roasted on one side only.

Hey craig, I can get my hands on some free tickets to sundays game. come on over and see what real cold feels like.

Its actually not that cold here today. Currently 15 degrees. Saturday should be 30, which is a heat wave for january.

Sunday and Monday is where the cold comes in. Looks to be a high of -15, winchills to 40-50 below 0. Brrrrrr!

Too cold to work outside. Sometimes I question my career choice. It was 7 degrees when I started out this morning. Got up to a fiery 25 :whis

Bill

"Fst Blk" said:
Too cold to work outside. Sometimes I question my career choice. It was 7 degrees when I started out this morning. Got up to a fiery 25 :whis

Bill
It's weird, I was Sweeping the chimney on Sunday or Monday in a T-Shirt. Then Tuesday I think it rained and got chilly. Yesterday it snowed. We are getting all the seasons in one week!

"tarafied1" said:
"Fst Blk" said:

Bill
It's weird, I was Sweeping the chimney on Sunday or Monday in a T-Shirt. Then Tuesday I think it rained and got chilly. Yesterday it snowed. We are getting all the seasons in one week!

I agree. I can't hardly complain, as it's been a mild winter thus far.

Bill

10 degrees F with 13 inches of snow on the ground here. It's supposed to get down to double digits below zero Monday night wit lake effect snow. I love life on the north coast!

was 15 this morn at 7am, about 20 right now. probably only a degree or two different from craig's temps in ky. got up to 25 during the day today. not much fun trying to regulate heat & exhaust fans while shooting a candy job...

"RapidRabbit" said:
"cmayna" said:

Hey craig, I can get my hands on some free tickets to sundays game. come on over and see what real cold feels like.

Its actually not that cold here today. Currently 15 degrees. Saturday should be 30, which is a heat wave for january.

Sunday and Monday is where the cold comes in. Looks to be a high of -15, winchills to 40-50 below 0. Brrrrrr!

Go ahead Craig go out there. I bet Pat will take you out on his boat too. :whis

Got to 42C/107F here today.
Still at 39C/102F at 6.00pm.
Painful

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

A whopping 9* now. Looks like a -4* coming up. Cold enough to freeze the gonads off a brass monkey.

"RapidRabbit" said:
"cmayna" said:

Bout the same for here---if it were not for the wifes really good job I would try to head for a warmer winter climate.

Sunday and Monday is where the cold comes in. Looks to be a high of -15, winchills to 40-50 below 0. Brrrrrr![/size
]

Golfed today in the San Fernando Valley. My mistake was I wore a black shirt and shorts with my Father-in-law. Too hot.

I think it was in the mid 70's

Outside BBQ'ing tonight and it's like 50* I had to put socks on while wearing my man sandal's. Frick'en Winter sucks !! :rant

Back