• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So, is anyone HERE going to....

"AzPete" said:
I don't think any sleep is lost over anything there......

unless you dog on squinty eye chinks that make crappy parts

:hide

I sure plan on attending as of right now, sounds like a good time to me. I dont have a running car yet and wont by then, But I would like to put a face to the cars and all the good info around them. Its close enough that I can get there and back in a decent time.

Btw who do you consider "they" I hang out at both places getting as much info as I can and dont talk ill towards anyone. Must be the admins

"Midlife" said:
After someone waved to you and then flipped you off in the shout box? Are you nuts?

Yes.....what's the point?

BTW if any of you really know me.......

Yeah baby!!! MBB should be in October. We had a pretty good time last year. Very cool and laid back. BTW, the "Iowa" post over there is really getting "jabby". It's freakin' ridiculous and I'm sitting here debating on whether tonight is the ban night or not.

Oh MBB, how I wish I could make it.
Hell, I'm starting to get an ass ache from the bad parking post....it's gettin kinda dumb.

That's right. The overall point of this thread should be save your money and come to MBB II. Last I heard of dates was if everyone liked the HD Fall Rally as part of the scenery and entertainment, then it would be Oct. 2-4. But nothing is in stone. While my stang won't be ready for this year, I'm really looking forward to it.

Though this thread is changing directions big time, which is probably the better, I seriously must say that Last last Year's MBB was one of the best Mustang meets I've been to. Ron, Brian and whoever else were involved, pulled off a fantastic meet. What I really liked was the fact that it wasn't too big and Ronnie serves a mean oinky.

I truly hope to attend again, and hopefully bring my wife.

"cmayna" said:
Ron, Brian and whoever else were involved, pulled off a fantastic meet. Ronnie serves a mean oinky.

A mean oinky? WTF is THAT? Is that NorCal for BBQ?

That's F****ng funny!

"beach pony" said:
I'd love to go. I think it would be cool to meet more fellow Mustangers. Hell, I don't care what site they hang out on. However, mama's been laid off, and the dollars are beginning to shrink a little. :headac Well, maybe one day. Although it would be nice to see Jeremy in a Stangfix T-Shirt!

I got a shirt from Rick (thanks again)... so you'll see.

"Sluggo" said:
I'll write you nick on my car somewhere if I see photographic evidence.

"70_Fastback" said:
I got the shirt. Your offer still stand...?!?

:wtf Does that mean anyway, do we need an urban dictionary translation? "I'll write you nick on my car"

Since MYTOYS has recently announced that he cannot attend CF9, I have decided to not attend either, (as if I was really going to go).......

"Sluggo" said:
When is cornhole anyway?

Hmmmmm, closest thing to that name is 12 - 14 June in the capitol city of a certain mid western state where gays can mary....

Back