• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

so will the preacher talk very loudly at his funeral?

JeffD

TMZ has confirmed TV pitchman Billy Mays was found dead today in his home in Tampa, Florida early this morning.

According to the Tampa PD, the 50-year-old TV pitchman was found unresponsive by his wife Deborah at 7:45 AM.

TMZ has learned Mays' body has already been removed from his home.

There are reports that Mays had just returned from Philadelphia, where he shot a new OxiClean commercial.

We're told Mays was at his home around 6:00 PM last night, and according to a source Mays was "acting fine and normal ... he was talking business with his father-in-law."

According to cops, there are no signs of forced entry to the residence and no foul play is suspected.

The Medical Examiner's office is expected to complete the autopsy by tomorrow afternoon.

Billy's wife Deborah just released the following statement:

Although Billy lived a public life, we don't anticipate making any public statements over the next couple of days. Our family asks that you respect our privacy during these difficult times.

yeah - he was on a flight that blew the front tire upon landing and made our local news last night. i just wonder if theyre gonna find out it was due to him bumping his head (kinda like liam neesans wife)

Maybe his wife got tired of having all that crap around the house that did not work........and if you take action now, you get two for the price of one......

I know, I shouldn't say things............. :doh

"beach pony" said:
Yeah, but like me, your gaining on it! :run

I'll tell ya, after water skiing for 5 hrs this morning, I'm feeling waaaaaaaay past 50 :doh

Back