• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOB this hurt!

gwstang

Picture0001.jpg

i feel like someone was chiseling on my frigging neck bone! Oh wait, he was. :wth I got the bad disc in the neck fixed today. Got back to recovery and promptly started throwing up. Damn anesthesia does that to me. :skul Can't do scchiit for a good long while, mustang is probably glad I won't be feeling it up or reaming something out for awhile....lol :shee I officially will light up and glow when I go thru the airport screening now! I love having extra hardware screwed into my spine.

"gwstang" said:
Picture0001.jpg

i feel like someone was chiseling on my frigging neck bone! Oh wait, he was. :wth I got the bad disc in the neck fixed today. Got back to recovery and promptly started throwing up. Damn anesthesia does that to me. :skul Can't do scchiit for a good long while, mustang is probably glad I won't be feeling it up or reaming something out for awhile....lol :shee I officially will light up and glow when I go thru the airport screening now! I love having extra hardware screwed into my spine.

Hell, I light up and glow all the time. Never felt the pain you're going thru. :wtf

Ouch---you don't look happy---hope you heal fast, I kinda slipped on stairs today and I am pretty sore tonight where they sawed through my chest.----getting old sucks.

Ouch, sorry you're not feeling well. Coming down off that anesthesia is worse than an hangover. I hope the worst of it is behind you.

Back