• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some people on online forums suck

Boom

Donator
Sweet Christmas some people on forums are ridiculous. I know we can't bash people on other forums or other forums specifically so I will corral my thoughts to a generalized, universal format so no specific site gets caught in my net.

Why are some people rude on forums that ask for options/help? Why do people go out of their way to try and "prove" their statements are holier then anyone else's when someone contradicts them?

Anyone else have the pleasure of conversing with people like that online?

On the other forum I'm on, it's common practice to bust someone's balls if they come in with a question that can be answered by simply searching. Seems to be an age thing, as the younger rather be spoonfed than actually take a few minutes to use Google.

Then there's some who just like to be dicks. Welcome to the internet, where anonymity gives idiots an opinion.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sweet Christmas some people on forums are ridiculous. I know we can't bash people on other forums or other forums specifically so I will corral my thoughts to a generalized, universal format so no specific site gets caught in my net.

Why are some people rude on forums that ask for options/help? Why do people go out of their way to try and "prove" their statements are holier then anyone else's when someone contradicts them?

Anyone else have the pleasure of conversing with people like that online?

I beg to differ on your first thought. Name the asshole(even if it’s me). We all run into this and it is ridiculous.

Little to no real self worth, drives the need to prove oneself.

Its nobody on here. We all bust each others balls, but it's not belittling.

I have seen people complain and tell people to use the search function. Thats not a huge deal, since you should search before starting a new thread asking the same thing. Just my .02.

It's frustrating and makes me just want to avoid those particular forum(s). Being polite and offering alternative options seems to be dying on some forums.

That's the reason I don't post on most other forums anymore. No matter what my opinion is someone always has to come in and tell me I'm wrong.

It's like you have nothing better to do.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Here's Mark just a few minutes ago fiddling with his ears:
baby-girl-sucking-thumb-ian-boddy.jpg

Back