• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

something to be said for necrophelia...

SAC69

Donator
202-011210122116.jpeg

Not me.

I never thought she was hot anyway.

Read yesterday the debit card that she and her sisters sell (Kardashian Kard) has been taken off the market due to high fees.

"apollard" said:
You can never separate the lady parts from the personality.

True that.

"BobV" said:
You guys would hit it twice if it didn't talk back.... :shrug :shee

Nah, might down a few beers and dress her up with a pearl necklace but that would be it.

Why has she had more than the std 15 minutes of fame? Some would say it's Bush's fault.

I have always heard that Armenian pussy is a few degrees warmer than normal pussy. That makes it seem to me that a dead Armenian woman may seem normal for a while longer. I defer to the experience of any of the many here who have porked dead Armenian women.

By the way, this is one of the first signs of life in the vgofl since the change. Welcome back.

"ko67" said:
I have always heard that Armenian pussy is a few degrees warmer than normal pussy. That makes it seem to me that a dead Armenian woman may seem normal for a while longer. I defer to the experience of any of the many here who have porked dead Armenian women.

By the way, this is one of the first signs of life in the vgofl since the change. Welcome back.

Allow me to translate into Kev talk for any newbies... he'd ass rape her dead or alive? :shee

I think that necrophilia is funny. I also think that it is a great sexual outlet for wimpy rapists that cant win a fight. Don't forget that necrphilia put the fun in funeral.

"ko67" said:
I think that necrophilia is funny. I also think that it is a great sexual outlet for wimpy rapists that cant win a fight. Don't forget that necrphilia put the fun in funeral.
Welcome back Kev.

"ko67" said:

So do you have to heat it up in the microwave first?

Back