• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sorry GO team, it seems like GO scored a little low

abrahamfh

Sorry GO team, it seems like GO scored a little low. I was browsing the net on my HP's automatic homepage which I have been lazy not to change. Anywho, they had this what does your car color mean and they included the following chart.

Attachments

• 20091208_color_north_america.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 102
"abrahamfh" said:
Sorry GO team, it seems like GO scored a little low. I was browsing the net on my HP's automatic homepage which I have been lazy not to change. Anywho, they had this what does your car color mean and they included the following chart.

I'll be ok with not being the 75th red mustang to show up at a cruise.

That survey must be wrong, because GO is not a color.

GO is an abomination!

"70_Fastback" said:
I'm sorry, but I don't EVEN see Orange as an option on there...

Its in #10, "other" its so bad it didnt even get its own category, but BROWN did....maybe its all the UPS trucks on the road that pushed them to #7?

How can they call it a popularity?????

They paint and auto manufacturers decide what they will make. I go to buy a new car and all they offer it in is silver (boring) and since I buy it its popular? No I wanted that car and the color was forced on me.

That's like bragging that GM sold x amount of trucks when yes they sold them...to the dealers.

Data manipulation, can be done with anything.

"Sluggo" said:
I'll be ok with not being the 75th red mustang to show up at a cruise.

Go to any vintage race and you'll see more orange cars than brown. I'll be keeping the GO on our car thank you.

"KBMWRS" said:
Data manipulation, can be done with anything.

Oh no......don't tell me.....can that really happen....I thought all those polls and numbers were extremely accurate......dang...life is ruined.

Mid-60's to mid-70's Mercedes came in a very nice chocolate brown color, which I liked very much. Remember those?

"Midlife" said:
Mid-60's to mid-70's Mercedes came in a very nice chocolate brown color, which I liked very much. Remember those?

These?

1972-ford-mustang-brown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back