• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Speaking of....

i give it a week tops, they will be on the way to divorce. Shes just playing with him at this point. No way he is going back!

The dude is probably the one that called the paper, the TV station and sent it to the internet sites. It'll teach her to air dirty laundry in public. She will be so PO'd at the attention the dude gets she dump him in a second, by then he'll have skanks lined up three deep.

"lethal289" said:
i give it a week tops, they will be on the way to divorce. Shes just playing with him at this point. No way he is going back!

I think you're right. A buddy caught his psycho ex screwing some other guy. His only demand was the psycho ex go and tell the guy's wife. She wouldn't do it, so he told her get the hell out and got custody of their kids. That made sense to me, testing her loyalties and if she we continue to protect her "lover boy".

This bitch is just fucking with this poor guy though and trying to "punish" him. She'll be really embarrased later.

My guess is 90 some odd percent of divorce cases (100% of the cases where I know the "real reason") involve someone sleeping around but most often to keep from airing the dirty laundry most people will say some bs like "we grew apart and were different people".

Back