• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Fantasy Football Time Again

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Finally. Thought it would never get here. Time to line up the players for another round. As in years past, returning players get first dibs on open slots before we open it up to new players.

Post up here if you are in again this year or if you are a new guy wanting to get in. Once we've established who is returning we'll know if and how many new players we can accept. Plan on doing another standard 10 man league on ESPN. Seems we always come up short a few guys so there should be room for a newbie or two or three. If we do have room to add players, they will get in based upon the order by which they posted here. That will keep things fair.

Oh. One more thing. GO BEARS!!!

My team will have Mike Vick, Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis. They'll be called....

Murderer's Row

Of course I'm in. Can't wait for the beat down to commence. :yah The only bad day for the draft for me is after 4:00 pm EST 8/31/13.

Now, if you guys included such fantasy football cheerleaders, I'd consider playing.

Cheerleaders_NFL.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Now, if you guys included such fantasy football cheerleaders, I'd consider playing.

Cheerleaders_NFL.jpg
I don't think that uniform would fit Dale.

I sent PMs to (I think) all the usual players. Hopefully they will chime in shortly and we can get this party started.

"Horseplay" said:
Finally. Thought it would never get here. Time to line up the players for another round. As in years past, returning players get first dibs on open slots before we open it up to new players.

Post up here if you are in again this year or if you are a new guy wanting to get in. Once we've established who is returning we'll know if and how many new players we can accept. Plan on doing another standard 10 man league on ESPN. Seems we always come up short a few guys so there should be room for a newbie or two or three. If we do have room to add players, they will get in based upon the order by which they posted here. That will keep things fair.

:whis

Bumpin' this up for all to see!

Looks like we might have lost some players from last year so figures to be openings for anyone who wants to join. Post up your interest here to hold you spot in line. Hope to get this thing together by the end of next week so we can get the live draft scheduled.

GO BEARS!!!

Back