• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix is on Facebook

I admire your efford but for me , facebook , doesn't work for me.
Call me oldfashion , but facebook , i don't get it and personelly it can be a powerfull media against you.Or maybe i don't understand the whole package.Oldfashion i think.

Now we need everyone to post a picture of their rides so I can put a car with an actual name..... A few more people sign up we will have more on the StangFix group than I have friends on my profile....

I realized today that Mark (Silverblue BP) and I went to the same HS, only 20 years apart....OK, 5 years apart.... actually, I may have already known that, but I cant remember shart....

I joined. Got a couple of big projects to get out at work this afternoon. Will try to post up some pictures later.

"joesgt281" said:
FB is a great place to look up old girlfriends and have them tell you to eff-off :wtf

I've not had that problem myself.

I couldn't even tell you the last names of most of the gals I "dated" (if you can call it that) in college so I wouldn't know how to look them up if I wanted to. I only dated the one girl pretty seriously for several years in HS so no real skeletons there.

I've found FB is a good way to touch base with old friends you managed to loose track of however.

"Fast68back" said:
I realized today that Mark (Silverblue BP) and I went to the same HS, only 20 years apart....OK, 5 years apart.... actually, I may have already known that, but I cant remember shart....

I remembered that you did, just not when. I was there 76-79.

"RustyRed" said:
I just wanted to make sure you had a reason to flip someone off with a smiley today :)

Yeah, I've purposely avoided it, but you brought out the evil me :lol :lol

Back