• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Member Card Plates

Would you pay 10 bucks for this plate?

• yes

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although a relative newby here, (not banished yet from the "other" site), I'd go for one to hang on my newly restored 65 Conv.

Henry

"Indycanard" said:
Although a relative newby here, (not banished yet from the "other" site), I'd go for one to hang on my newly restored 65 Conv.

Henry

Welcome!
There is no rule in place that dictates referring to the other site as the other site. There is nothing to fear here.

Let's see some pics of that vert.

I'd prefer a buck or two less for a decal version...many more places to affix a decal than an actual plate.

"LMan68" said:
I'd prefer a buck or two less for a decal version...many more places to affix a decal than an actual plate.

I think the intent is to affix them with an adhesive means, rather than a mechanical fastening.

Not sure which way I'll go yet.

It is my understanding that they will come adhesive backed already. Can't confirm. Should have them in my hands in a couple weeks.

Nah, it's not pre-verted, it just sounds that way to some people that are predisposed to having some pre-verted thoughts. :sur

"70_Fastback" said:
i'm beginning to think that you like being fashionably late to everything FD.

Oh that has caused many a problem here. The SWMBO ALWAYS wants to be early and I like to get there right on time (but mostly I am late). :eek:mg fd

I'll tell ya, not being able to get the "Fix" at work really puts me at a disadvantage. Here I am late to another party. Hope you bought enough to get me one Sluggie! I'm in!

"beach pony" said:
I'll tell ya, not being able to get the "Fix" at work really puts me at a disadvantage. Here I am late to another party. Hope you bought enough to get me one Sluggie! I'm in!

We purchased plenty. Hope to have them in my hands soon so we can turn on the order button.

Back