• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Round Up. Mustang, Oklahoma June 4, 5, 6 2010

Sluggo

StangFix Staff members have decided it's time to do an official meet.

The event chosen for this event is Oklahoma Mustang Club's 2010 Chisholm Trail Nationals.

Here's a link. http://www.okmustangs.com/National2010/__Main.htm

We are interested in who would like to attend and ideas for entertainment while we are there.

It should be quite a spectacle!

"Fast68back" said:
I plan on attending as well. I probably should have probably waited until June 3rd to reply.

Yeah, you're right. You're prolly gonna scare off the normal folk :lol

Couple a questions;

1. Are we all supposed to participate in the "show"

2. What class would my car go in; modified or restomod? (never been to a "real" car show)

3. Will there be any PT's at this show that I would need to hide from?

Couple a questions;

1. Are we all supposed to participate in the "show"
No. I have no plans to enter mine if it in fact makes it.

2. What class would my car go in; modified or restomod? (never been to a "real" car show)
Modified

3. Will there be any PT's at this show that I would need to hide from?
Hope not for your sake.

Thanks, ya Mo :eek:mg

All depends on how the job goes, in the next couple of weeks.

Its in my back yard! Ill be their with a Shelby maybe two. Count me in. Maybe add my shop to a stopping ground or something. Ill get us dinner paid for by locals. Let me know

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Its in my back yard! Ill be their with a Shelby maybe two. Count me in. Maybe add my shop to a stopping ground or something. Ill get us dinner paid for by locals. Let me know
Great!

Gonna be a great time!
I just hope I can finish my front end overhaul and the T5 conversion so I can drive the mach.

"Fast68back" said:
Dude, You have FIVE months.....

Cheeze n rice!

It's not like I don't have other stuff goin' on.
Have not decided whether I'm going with a cable, z-bar or hydraulic yet. I still have to get the shock tower strut rods, reinforcement kit, and will prolly (hehehe) have to pull the engine to fix the towers.

So :stfu :lol

:cry :cry :cry Suck it up big boy....Lets seeeeeeeee, You have a cable, I have an extra MC I offered you so all you need is the slave or the Hyd TO..... we can do all that in a weekend, when are you off?

Some hotel info from the website

Host Hotel
Holiday Inn Express - 700 Shedeck Parkway, Yukon, OK 73099 - 405-494-7171 (Rates: $89 to $99 per night) -

Alternate Hotels
Hampton Inn - 1351 Canadian Court - Yukon, OK 73099 - 405-350-6400 (Rates: $84 per night) -
Best Western - 11440 West I-40 Service Road, Yukon, OK 73099 - 405-265-2995 (Rates: $79 to $84 per night) -
LaQuinta Inn - 11500 West I-40 - Yukon, OK 73099 - 405-494-7600 (Rates: $79 to $84 per night) -
Comfort Suites - 11424 NW 4th Street - Yukon, OK 73099 - 405-577-6500 (Rates: $84 per night) -

Be sure and tell them you are attending the Chisholm Trail Mustang National Car Show

1,921 miles for me. I won't be there. Now if we did one in Portland or Seattle I would be all over it. Heck, even Boise would be good.

Back