• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Storage container transport service

anyone have a recommendation on a transport service to haul a 40 foot storage container from SoCal to the Sioux Falls, SD area?

I recommend you find one closer to home . . . the shipping/moving charge is going to be considerable even if the container is free. They sell for $2000 here in SC.

Have you thought about getting a uhaul container and then hire a car transport company?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Couple ideas/suggestions.

1. Contact an small, independent trucking outfit and ask about having a trailer dropped and then hauled to your destination. Loading would be more of a challenge but cost wise you can likely find a much cheaper deal

2. Have you talked to any of the "POD" outfits? This is exactly the business they are in. I have no idea of their cost.

Couple ideas/suggestions.

1. Contact an small, independent trucking outfit and ask about having a trailer dropped and then hauled to your destination. Loading would be more of a challenge but cost wise you can likely find a much cheaper deal

2. Have you talked to any of the "POD" outfits? This is exactly the business they are in. I have no idea of their cost.

POD is more about storage and not transport

Back