• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Story is NOT funny but..........

blue65coupe

As much as I don't like cats, let me preface by saying any animal cruelty/torture is not cool. Those who do it ought to be buried up to their necks in the desert with molasses poured over their head. Anyway, this story is not funny, but there is one line that has me lmao at the poor PETA Puffers.

Disclaimer:
I'm just gonna quote the funny part. After reading again, I'm not gonna link the story but it is on Foxnews.com. Be forewarned if you read it. She deserves what she gets but I can't help but laugh at imagining the activists reactions to this.

17-year-old Cheyenne Cherry confronted a row of animal activists outside the courtroom. Cherry stuck out her tongue and told the activists that the kitten named Tiger Lily was "dead."

It blows me away when you see sentences so short for things like animal cruelty, violent assault, armed robbery, and child molestation, and yet if you get caught with too much weed in your car, or a small grow operation in your basement, you can go up for 30 years on trafficing or distribution charges.

Why? War on Drugs = Big Money
Stopping pedophiles? Just the right thing to do.

Shows where the govt's interests are.

Not trying to start a drugs debate at all, just saying I think carrying weed (or hell, Heroin) is way less serious than ruining someones life with a gun or a sick perversion.

Steve

The little bitch has a long history and needs to be locked up.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/06/06/2009-06-06_cheyenne_cherry_teen_accused_of_burning_cat_in_oven_was_busted_in_2008_in_armed_.html

"Cheyenne Cherry's boyfriend snatched the pooch from a woman in a Bronx park last June after holding a BB gun to her forehead, police said."

I have a co-worker that some guys tried to hold her and her boyfriend up with a BB pistol a few months back. Her boyfriend realized it was a BB gun and basically kicked the dude's ass. I wish someone would try to hold me up with a BB gun. Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight, the fucker wouldn't live to tell the tale.

Of course, in New York you basically have no second amendment rights and crime runs rampant, go figure?

I have a friend who is a Hapkido master and spends a lot of time in NY. He told me up there since you can't carry any kind of weapon they buy and train with special umbrellas that have some sort of steel rod in the center. Apparently, if someone is a high rank they can really jack you up with one. But they have to go that route because weapons are not allowed. All they do is disarm the honest folks to allow the criminals to run rampant.

This is not this gal's first run in with the law by any means and for my part they need to just lock her up now before she does something even worse.

When I was in HS a guy across the street from my parents shot my sisters dog for being in his front yard (dog was just there, not doing her business or anything). The dog died while we were driving to the vet. He was the ONLY person in the neighborhood that did not have a fenced in yard. He got 6 months probation and some odd hours of community service with the human society...... Years later the same guy helped save my dads life when he had his heart attack, he was a volunteer fireman.

Back