• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Street or Track Coil over conversion on a 1966 Mustang

gotstang66

I just bought a street or Track Coil over conversion kit new in the box for a 1966 mustang from a buddy that never installed on his mustang cause the body was in rough shape .But when I got the kit from him everything is there except it is missing the installation instructions. so if any one can tell me the TORQUE SPEC's on everything to install this kit it would be very Helpful . I tried to contact STREET OR TRACK but I'm not getting any replies yet.

Thank's Guy's I was able to get in touch with Shaun at Street or Track and he Emailed me the instruction the same day . And He was very Helpful I cant wait to install this coil over kit on my 66 Mustang

Sorry for taking so long to post pictures here is the pic's that B67FSTB asked me to post Can't wait to install them I also called Shaun and he was very helpful and email me 13 pages of how to install this kit in my 1966 mustang coupe Thank's Guy's for all the help I will post pic's when it is installed

Attachments

• IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 25
Mmmh, would love to have these parts on my car! Someday the money sock will have enough... :rolleyes:
Does your car already have the shelby drop taken on?

no my car dose not have the shelby drop but i will be do the shelby drop with this kit and i also have the camber kit to install also that came with this kit and the shelby drop templets was also with the kit

Back