• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sturgis....never

blue65coupe

080809a0029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
:wtf.......... Slippery little bastids slid right out of her top....

No man, those are the back up boobs in case the original ones go flat...........or something!! :bow

. . . . as he looks at the image on his computer screen . . . his eyes wide in wonderment . . . . he marvels at how the internet has enriched his life . .

"Jack1966" said:
. . . . as he looks at the image on his computer screen . . . his eyes wide in wonderment . . . . he marvels at how the internet has enriched his life . .

:rofl :rofl

Whew.... I'd probably (not definitely, because never is such a long time) have to pass on this one.

Myrtle Beach biker girls are much better...

033-2.jpg

031-3.jpg

046-3.jpg

.... and the tooty-fruity drinker himself.....

037-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pasties under a body paint job.....that's just wrong.

LMAO...... I couldn't agree more and bitched to her about it after snapping the picture...... until she explained to me that only the girls over 18 could not wear pasties..... that's right about the time that I made a quick exit from that immediate area.

"Jack1966" said:

And just when I thought there was little hope for you!! Good one.

"daveSanborn" said:
LMAO...... I couldn't agree more and bitched to her about it after snapping the picture...... until she explained to me that only the girls over 18 could not wear pasties..... that's right about the time that I made a quick exit from that immediate area.
that was a close call Dave! What is the current jail time for statutory rape anyway?

That first pic reminds me of Ms. Chokesondick from an early South Park episode :yikes

"daveSanborn" said:
Whew.... I'd probably (not definitely, because never is such a long time) have to pass on this one.

Myrtle Beach biker girls are much better...

Dave:

Isn't contestant #3 Gabby?

Isn't contestant #3 Gabby?

The one and only.

She asked me at lunch today if it would be appropriate for her to wear her leather pants to MBBII. I told her that it's extremely doubtful anyone would complain.

Back