• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Suggestions?

"AtlantaSteve" said:
*cough* didn't happen.

Steve

Huh? You can see the wheel insert and door buttons in this photo. Ignore Midlife under the dash.

midlife1.jpg

Sorry Laurie...Just StangFix rules. It didn't happen unless you have pictures. No offense intended, it was a request for photos :)

Thanks for obliging, though next time a picture without Midlife would be better ;)

Steve

Laurie,
You need to do some serious cleaning of your interior!!!! There's something stuck to the seat and dripping down from the bottom of the dash to the carpet

oooopppssss....my mistake, it's just Midlife. :craz :craz

"AtlantaSteve" said:
*thud*

Now it's called "Pulling a Steve?"

That's it, I'm going back to the VMF.

Welcome to my world :eek:mg

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Sorry Laurie...Just StangFix rules. It didn't happen unless you have pictures. No offense intended, it was a request for photos :)

Thanks for obliging, though next time a picture without Midlife would be better ;)

Steve

Sorry, that's the only one I have with the inserts. Ugh, that's an old shot, Trouble doesn't have that Haneline dash anymore. :barf

Trouble doesn't have that Haneline dash anymore.

One of the first things I noticed..... I think the Haneline dash's eventually wear out their welcome with most users. It looks nice for a while, but seems to eventually find itself replaced and sitting on a shelf in the garage.

On a side note I couldn't help notice the similarities between your sig pic and the photo of Randy up under your dash..... jeans, same color shirt, up under the car/dash.... kinda neat..... unless that's Randy under the car also? LOL

I was lucky, I was able to sell mine on eBay for almost what I had paid for it.

That's the stereotypical "crawl under a Mustang" pose. Midlife actually took that picture of me at a Pensacola National show.

"66gt350" said:
Laurie,
You need to do some serious cleaning of your interior!!!! There's something stuck to the seat and dripping down from the bottom of the dash to the carpet

oooopppssss....my mistake, it's just Midlife. :craz :craz

Another name is now added to the little black book of The Curse of Midlife...

"Midlife" said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'd hate to be you now :scar Running will do you nooooooo good!

"Midlife" said:
I think that the curse has already hit me. :fbomb The car is up on blocks again with bad upper ball joints for 'bout a week now.

Or is my car previously cursed and now it has the curse of Midlife on it...do those two curses negate each other out? Or should I find something to sacrifice?

"Laurie S." said:
Huh? You can see the wheel insert and door buttons in this photo. Ignore Midlife under the dash.

midlife1.jpg

HMMMM, Midlife huh................. He is getting so old maybe we should change his sig to Afterlife. :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit

No kidding. I know I've run into a curse of two, but I'm usually able to shake 'um

I sure wouldn't wanna mess with the curse of Midlife!

My experience with "the curse" was simple, short and right to the point. I asked Mid for a pic of his underdash area where the wiper motor mounted, he happily obliged and sent me a pic. The next time I took the car out to the track, it kicked off a rocker which let the lifter jump out and bounced around while busting up the rest of the lifters!

Coincidence......I think not :scar

All that from a simple picture, I can't imagine what you're in for after HE mentioned the curse and you in the same sentence :ep

"68EFIvert" said:
HMMMM, Midlife huh................. He is getting so old maybe we should change his sig to Afterlife. :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit

add your name to the Curse's list! :scar

Back