• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Taking nominations

June CoDM

• Jeremy's great pumpkin

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mark's rotisserie queen

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
For the June Car of the Month. Either send me (PM or E-mail) or post up (Members ride gallery) 4 pictures (Side view, engine, interior and either a front or rear view) of the car you would like to nominate. We will take nominations until 24th of May and then we will post a poll to vote on the CoTM ( as Jeremy calls it).

We are also going to have a project of the month. If you have made progress on your car in the past month, added a new mod to your car or just fixed something thats being bugging you for a while. Post the before and after pictures in reply to this post and we will vote on project of the month as well.

"Fast68back" said:
How did the gender swap surgery go? We really don't need those before and after pics....

LOL!!!

And I plan on taking a Sheut load of pictures this weekend of her basically done :pep

Got my license plates and everything. Going for a cruise Saturday evening!

You should shoot some video too. It would be great to see peoples reaction to the great pumpkin...Charlie Brown...... (I'm just jealous)

"70_Fastback" said:

Well, since its a contest and the members will vote on the winner, you are putting your pictures up for consideration of being the winning vehicle. Although, after reviewing your pictures and yours being the first submitted, many may be afraid to add their car for consideration. I wouldnt want to put my car up against yours, but thats just me.

"Fast68back" said:
I wouldnt want to put my car up against yours, but thats just me.

As far as my car goes....check back with me in about a decade then it might stand a chance of winning :rofl

"Fast68back" said:
Well, since its a contest and the members will vote on the winner, you are putting your pictures up for consideration of being the winning vehicle. Although, after reviewing your pictures and yours being the first submitted, many may be afraid to add their car for consideration. I wouldnt want to put my car up against yours, but thats just me.

I was actually referring to the Aaron comment...

And why wouldn't you put your car up Rick, it's a beautiful car!

"70_Fastback" said:
I was actually referring to the Aaron comment...

And why wouldn't you put your car up Rick, it's a beautiful car!

Oh, I'd put it up, just not against yours. I think the darker color makes it a lot harder to photograph well (probably partly me being a crappy photographer).... Your little bro Aaron has some off the wall comments sometimes :nice, refer to the line lock post......

I'll put mine up against the orange crush :crazy

667160_44_full.jpg

Our nominees

Jeremy's great pumpkin

26_20_05_09_11_20_53_0.JPG

26_20_05_09_11_23_44_2.JPG

26_20_05_09_11_26_46_1.jpg

26_20_05_09_11_23_44_1.JPG

And Mark's Rotisserie queen

6671600042_large.jpg

667160_44_full.jpg

Engine photo