• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tattoo ideas

66gt350

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, but I'm unsure of what to get. Here's a couple of ideas that I've had:

19321.jpg

20361.jpg

Re: Tatoo ideas

"66gt350" said:
I'm thinking of getting a tatoo, but I'm unsure of what to get. Here's a couple of ideas that I've had:
Typically it's spelling like that that gets peoples tat pics on the net! I know... :nut

"Horseplay" said:
Typically it's spelling like that that gets peoples tat pics on the net! I know... :nut

there I fixed it...are you happy now? It's before my first cup of coffee....

Friend of mine is a former cop from the UK. One punk kid had the FU tattoo on his forehead. Whenever a cop saw him, he was arrested/charged with an obscenity. Eventually an judge ordered the tattoo covered up, and the guy ended up with a large dark smudge on his cranium. Dummy.

One day the idiot with the Bart Simpson tattoo will probably breed. How does one explain such ignorance to their kids and not lose any amount of respect they may have been able to hold intact up to that point? I'll grant you, the guy who got that tat probably doesn't command a lot of respect but still...

Here are some ideas... :nut

fd

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 8.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 54
I got more... :shee

fd

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 14.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 13.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 12.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 9.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 68
Last ones... :Mark

fd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 15.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 16.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 17.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 58
:wtf
I've gotta stop clicking on these posts. I'm loosing what little hope I had for the human race.

Not all tattoo's are stupid and not all people getting them are stupid. These examples are of stupid people with stupid tattoo's. I have a couple but not on my butt. I have an Eagle with an American flag and it says "USA" on my arm and my wife's name on my arm and my wedding date on my ring finger (some may say that's stupid but I tell everyone she is my last wife no matter what!)
Funny story, on the Power Tour I stopped at one of many gas stations and the girl behind the counter had a name tag that said "Tara" I said I have been looking for you all my life, I even have your name tattooed on my arm. She was quite surprised when I showed her and she didn't know what to say! :yah
Sorry I just had to throw that in...

Back