• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The gallery.....

AzPete

Anyone else had problems posting to the gallery? I could not get a bulk upload at all, no response. Tried a single and got an error message. Came back 30 min. later and was able to do several singles with no problems. All from the same locations and all........

i think i experienced your problem pete, I take my pics with a large camera, usually 15 mega pixels. Lately, in order to up load to the gallery, i have been shooting in 7 mega pixels. (aparently still way to big for the gallery upload). Both bulk and individual i was getting error messages when i would attempt to upload. I just shrunk them down conciderably, and all worked good. Anyway, maybe the pics your taking are a little large for the gallery feature. Just an idea. hope it helps.

There is a size constraint of 1024x768 to keep the pic within the browser window. Maybe that is what happened.

I changed nothing on my pics from the first bulk attempt to the single load. They loaded single.

I have problems with bulk and single in the past as well. I had to resize pics for it to work.

Other than that, the gallery kick ass.

"70_Fastback" said:
I have problems with bulk and single in the past as well. I had to resize pics for it to work.

Other than that, the gallery kick ass.
Isnt there a way to remove the size restraint on the pictures, and just have a post restraint similar to the other place that automaticly limits the size in the thread?

"lethal289" said:
Isnt there a way to remove the size restraint on the pictures, and just have a post restraint similar to the other place that automaticly limits the size in the thread?

Yes. This board is set up to resize it in the post as well. The size restraint is to try to prevent the gallery from turning into a cluster f$@k.

Why exactly do you need to load pics bigger than that on the board?

Back