• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The reply....

AzPete

......from AF Don from my inquiry about being banned on VMF. I got no answer until I asked a second time. I feel he could care less and apparently has no power over anything. bob must have put into the sale that he is still the almighty.

"Yes, you are welcome to resume a dialog with Bob, who remains an Administrator on the VMF.

Thanks... Don"

Funny thing is, I really have no way to contact bob and am not concerned with it. That forum has lost the personal touch and to me is just another fish in the sea.

Pete, seems to me, if you go far enough to contact Don twice, you must care a little about the other fish in the sea. Its ok, you can be honest and share your feelings. :gobp :dumas

First contact......see what the new owners view is on the old bans.

Second contact...because there was NO reply to the first. I feel I deserve an answer, even if it is "screw you".....

I currently watch one thread there......the where is nick......just for the heck of it. Funny how things change. I do check out things referenced on here that have come up over there concerning cars just for my own info.

I can go to an old saying.....I was looking for a Mustang site when I found VMF, I will be looking for one when I leave. The difference is I found this one earlier in the chain of change.

Life goes on and I am enjoying it and having fun.........so, stop giving me shit :rofl :rofl :naug

what other Stang site do you need?!? This has sponsers like ORP who give parts away and a great staff who give money to needy Stang projects. No witching (with a "B") about what you post... I could go on but you know what I'm saying. Besides all the really cool guys are ending up over here anyway!
I wonder why Nick hasn't stopped by?

i just opened a new account and user-name. i stop in for reference, but try not to post. sometimes, i can't help it. there are still some good posts like that rear twin turbo '65-66 FB.

EDIT: i hang here the most. the layout is the best. need more members!!

Yep, as said above, that is why I am here. Plus, I have no need to go to bob since he had no respect to inform me about the ban.

Wait, nobody told you? You just tried to log in and "BAM?"

Wow. Fortunately, I've never been involved in a banning. To my knowledge the only people/ip's banned from this site are spammers. But if someone had to go, and I was involved, I'd want them to know why.

I remember your posts on "that thread" but don't remember exactly what you said, just that they were less than congenial about the whole mess. But best I can tell you got the axe for throwing dirt-bombs at the retarded kid.

Edit to add: That I believe he entirely deserved.

"hivewax" said:
EDIT: i hang here the most. the layout is the best. need more members!!

Dude, we have three, maybe four female members, all the rest are guys, I'd say there are plenty of members...... :3sum

Being I very seldom log out or shut off the computer, I went to refresh a page and there it was......banned until 2038 or some stupid date.

The reply from AF Don sounds as if I had had some sort of a dialog with bob. At least I always thought resume indicated there was a conversation prior to the action......but nothing except what was threatened on line.

Not saying I am special or deserve different treatment, but I did not say or do anything different than anyone did or has done since. Look at the comments in the new nick thread.

Originally Posted by '70 StangMan
Don, is the previous ban on fomer members from before the change-over still inforced now and into the future?? Just curious what the policy is and going to be. Thank's Dale

Yes, all members of the elitist Banned group have been transferred over intact. We support 100% of the decisions made previously by your Mods and Admins. Only they can overturn a decision they made.

Thanks... Don

"70 StangMan" said:
Don, is the previous ban on fomer members from before the change-over still inforced now and into the future?? Just curious what the policy is and going to be. Thank's Dale

Yes, all members of the elitist Banned group have been transferred over intact. We support 100% of the decisions made previously by your Mods and Admins. Only they can overturn a decision they made.

Thanks... Don

And they don't like you, us. :pep

Should be able to contact Bob directly at bob@r5i.com

I never even got so much as a reach around for my banning/excommunication. Still have no clue why they did that. Thought it was pretty low of them to do that and a slap in the face for almost 15 years of participation. :wtf

Charles, what they did to you is, of all the incomprehensible shit that they pull, the one that baffles me the most, and that leaves the bitterest taste in my mouth.

I almost brought it up when Bob got so defensive about the "HOW DARE YOU SAY WE READ YOUR PMs" but decided it wasn't my battle to fight.

It sucks...I'm hurting myself. There's lots of good info at VMF. But I just can't enjoy it as much as I used to.

"70 StangMan" said:

Thanks... Don

In the reference to the banned group - what does "elitist" mean and who are they? If Charles is representative of this group, I feel the need to :wor

I had already left VMF for other reasons back in July, it wasn't until about a few weeks ago that I discovered my VMF ID was totally gone, but all my old posts were there as "Guest" user. I could really care less at this point. Would be nice to get an explanation, but obviously Dooley couldn't give a flying f*ck at this point.

You guys make your own decision on whether or not to participate, I haven't told anyone to stay away.

At 6:47 pm on 10/22/09, I sent bob this e-mail.......

"Would you please remove my name and info from VMF. Thank you

AzPete
Pete Moore"

I have yet to get any results or a reply. So much for the comment from AF Don that I could talk to bob.......but I guess he was right and Don must have known that I could talk but bob would not respond.

It is a shame because I enjoyed helping people there as I do here too. Life goes on and without bob just makes one last headache now.....

I only search for my handle there to see if anything has changed and then move on. If he let me on again, I will simply delete mysef.

As of 9:27am 10/24, you're still there and still banned!

I did laugh when the thread came up and it says:

AzPete
Banned

"AzPete" said:
At 6:47 pm on 10/22/09, I sent bob this e-mail.......

"Would you please remove my name and info from VMF. Thank you

AzPete
Pete Moore"

I have yet to get any results or a reply. So much for the comment from AF Don that I could talk to bob.......but I guess he was right and Don must have known that I could talk but bob would not respond.

It is a shame because I enjoyed helping people there as I do here too. Life goes on and without bob just makes one last headache now.....

I only search for my handle there to see if anything has changed and then move on. If he let me on again, I will simply delete mysef.

You know Pete, I contacted him twice by PM regarding his wanting to come to the MBB. Both times, I explained my reasons for asking him not to come and both times the PM's were ignored. He's a big fuckin pussy. I shoulda let him come and watch everybody kick his ass. BUT, outta respect for Randy, I said no. Now he wants to pout like a little girl. Fuck em'. AND YOU TOO BRIAN! Ya little sawed off fuck!

Diammn Ronnie,
Did you get stuck changing diapers on the grandchild last night? You grump turd.

Back