• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The reply....

Wow, I didn't realize all this scandal was going on...I just noticed that alot of the old inner circle were disappearing...It can be awful stuffy over there that's for sure....

Tread lightly guys....remember we have some rules for the passworded boards. If your going to talk smack about someone, man up and post it in a public so they can reply if they feel the need.

I agree, but then we can't say cock sucker and ass munch fuckstick!

edit: not that I meant anything for any certain person...I was just generalizing.

"silverblueBP" said:
I agree, but then we can't say cock sucker and ass munch fuckstick!

edit: not that I meant anything for any certain person...I was just generalizing.

You forgot one swear word up there: boiled peanuts!

"beach pony" said:
You know Pete, I contacted him twice by PM regarding his wanting to come to the MBB. Both times, I explained my reasons for asking him not to come and both times the PM's were ignored. He's a big fuckin pussy. I shoulda let him come and watch everybody kick his ass. BUT, outta respect for Randy, I said no. Now he wants to pout like a little girl. Fuck em'. AND YOU TOO BRIAN! Ya little sawed off fuck!

.... and there are people who think that I have a temper?

Damn Ron.... you okay down there?

it would be funny if the mods (bbenttin, dodgestang, others?) jump ship and join SF. they would probably use another user-name! :dumas

Yeah Dave, I'm great. Hell if I were any better I'd have to be twins! :cool Sorry Rick, your right, I broke the rules, but like Mark said, I couldn't get my point across without all those fine expletives. I'll keep it civil.

Oh, by the way, screw you Craig! Wait til your day comes for those dirty diapers again! :bash

Back