• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

There are things that are just right..... I am amazed

Do you feel like I do - Frampton

It don't come easy - Ringo Starr - saw him n Concert and he was amazing

Journey Feeling That Way

Triumph rock and Roll Machine

Rush - 2112

Maybe I am getting a little melancholy while I am shoveling out my office in preparation for retirement.

Speaking of which, went through the Automotive Driving Museum with the band lead and we are all set. It is going to be fabulous - I'll wear my Charlestown Chiefs Jersey. 100 + people planning to attend. I am a lucky, lucky man.

One of my final acts is I get to present at a Company wide Fellows Forum on the topic of Flight Test and Total Systems Integration - it will likely be my last effort but will get presented across the Company so that some of the younglings can try to learn what I did (and not to do) to make them more successful.....

I am not boasting, just sharing in how fortunate I have been - Big Guy Upstairs is truly watching over me.

Last edited:
this too is just epic:

The United States is the most AWESOME Country on the planet and our actions speak volumes. Hats off to all of you who have made this a Country of Continued Freedom. I think I had a part but many many more worked much longer hours than I to make this all become true.

I am not worthy.....

Back