• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

This place sucks...

blackford

up Chevys and blows them out the tailpipe! :pep

Gotcha!

Wow...I wondered where alot of you VMFr's went!

Thanks Michael (KBMWRS) for lettin me know about this site...now i'll get even less work done....aaackkk!

Dammit, I thought we were gonna get to pile on the FNG............welcome aboard Tracy, please leave your feelings at the door :toot :toot

"blackford" said:
up Chevys and blows them out the tailpipe! :pep

Gotcha!

Wow...I wondered where alot of you VMFr's went!

Thanks Michael (KBMWRS) for lettin me know about this site...now i'll get even less work done....aaackkk!

You got me. You should fit in just fine with this herd.

I especially like the "send money to blackford" thing.....no, over there in the lower left hand corner.. :crazy

FNG...like F#!*ing New Guy?

Dang, another one....somebody better lock the doors over "there".... :wtf

Welcome and expect tons of money.....

"blackford" said:
FNG...like F#!*ing New Guy?

You got it buddy :nice and if you figure out the secret handshake (see Mid) we'll let you in to the dark side.

And you are going to Love the free Beer if you just happen to luck up and beat Pete at Craigslist guess. I know I enjoyed mine today. :toot

Were you eat'n the boiled peanuts while drinking said beer? Lucky bastage.

"silverblueBP" said:
You got it buddy :nice and if you figure out the secret handshake (see Mid) we'll let you in to the dark side.

Only if you post my favorite pic of you driving around without a door sitting on a lawn chair.

Welcome Tracy. :nice
Glad your here now. I even used the beach chair in mine last winter while doing the interior.

And I've noticed a couple more "friends" who have logged in here but haven't posted yet. :3sum
Yes the better group is right here.

:toot :toot :toot

Geez, How many SoCal'ers are we allowing into this ever so prestigious forum? First David67 and now Tracy? argh!!!
Oh and welcome Tracy....er FNG.... :cool

Good way to get folks to look at this thread! Welcome to the fix. And if we get any more of you left coasters, we're gonna have to corral you into your own section of the board to keep you from us normal folks. :crazy

"Midlife" said:
Only if you post my favorite pic of you driving around without a door sitting on a lawn chair.

You mean this thing from '03? :wtf

I ran across my makeshift steering wheel the other day (a metal rod with a nut welded to it) and thought of this. The alignment hadn't been done yet, so if I went over about 35, the front tires started going screeeech! :skull

196_09_07_09_9_46_07.jpg

It looks a little more complete now

196_09_07_09_10_03_47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back