• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

to re-assemble underdash

66notch

Looking for instructions or pictures of reassembling 66 coupe under-dash components. Sequence that they go back in etc.

It's been apart for a couple years and coming up to re-assembly, need a refresher because of course I didn't take pictures when I pulled it apart.

Thanks in advance

Not too much to it really. Have to get the big stuff in first. Heater box and defroster set-up. Wiper motor assembly. Driver fresh air vent. Assembly manual wouldn't be a bad idea of you are unsure of stuff.

thanks Horseplay. 66notch - I just ordered the interior assembly manual for my car from CJ Pony, if by some miracle I finish before you need them I will be happy to pass it along to you. but it may be a while for me...

I think I could probably figure it out but having some pics might be nice so I ordered the manual.

The assembly manuals always come in handy. No matter how many times I might have done something or carefully labelled parts and screws there is always something that stumps me it seems.

Back