• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tornados were too close ---massive destruction

Flysure1

I just got wind but the Pekin Washington area got hammered, it was weird weather all afternoon, rain/wind and five minutes later sunny and calm, my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected.

"Flysure1" said:
I just got wind but the Pekin Washington area got hammered, it was weird weather all afternoon, rain/wind and five minutes later sunny and calm, my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected.

+1, Thought about you all out there when I heard about this last night. Glad to hear your alright. Is Terry in that General area? If so anyone heard from him?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm fine but thanks for asking. I'm a good distance from anywhere that got hit. My extended family down in the Peoria area on the other hand was in the midst of things. Aunt and Uncle and a cousin live in the Washington area. Minor damage to their homes. I don't recall anything this devastating in that area in my lifetime. Hoping to be able to head down there soon to help out.

Glad to hear, good luck to your extended family good to hear they weren't hurt.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Tornadoes don't hit liberal meccas. They still get the tax dollars though.

Back