• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Touring Club Track Day at Heartland Park

I hate you, hope you die....die......die a horrible death.

NOT FUNNY

Now, that one does not scare me a bit. I have not seen it snow here in May since I moved here in 93.

Now, if I was still in Bend, Oregon............. :scar

If the head is tipped just right, I am sure the ears will deflect any bad weather...........

"Fast68back" said:
I bet it rains out.....

with a 50% chance of storms tomorrow, I'm gonna come down to Tex a$$ and :nk till the sole wears out on my shoes.

It's yer fault for even mentioning it :rp

"silverblueBP" said:
with a 50% chance of storms tomorrow, I'm gonna come down to Tex a$$ and :nk till the sole wears out on my shoes.

It's yer fault for even mentioning it :rp

Bring Deb......

Prepare yourself for an extreme amount of :nk

You will pay for this :rp

Yesterday was a bust. Took the truck in to fuel up, by the time I got home I noticed a brake pad smell and found that the right rear wheel was hot as hell. Took the wheel off and the caliper was toast. I can't complain, it has 140,000 miles on them! I just replaced the fronts 3 weeks ago, should've done the rears too, but I cheaped out.

Then the storms started brewing and I decided that it was not going to be worth it to attempt going to the track. Just as well, as J said above, the weather got nasty and we had cell after cell blow through with high winds, lots of rain and hail. Some tornadic activity, but none close to the house. The radar over the track looked the same.

I am now looking for illegal aliens that are willing to travel back to Texas, so Rick can receive his thank you present from me :nk

Four years back in Kansas and this was only the second time rain kept me away from the track, I won't complain...........too much.

Thought you got rained out like three or four times in a row last season? Thats why I made the comment "I bet it rains"....

Bummer.

I'm looking forward to my first day at the track the end of this month. Trying out some new suspension parts and hammering on the winter upgrades. Last year it rained like hell in the morning but dried up within an hour over lunch and I had a great afternoon. We'll see!

Talking to the rep at HPT, they canceled the event anyway due to the storms. I guess it was too late to contact everyone yesterday, damn glad I didn't drive there after all.

Back