• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trade/Sell: AOD trans, 351W heads, 5.0 EFI stuff, DIY roller perch kit & more

gotstang

I've got some of stuff I want to get rid of:i

Latemodel AOD trans - 1989-1991 model, ran/drove when pulled, trans fluid doesn't look wonderful. Very complete. May meet/deliver in parts of OH, WV or IN. ANY reas. offer.

Dazecars DIY roller perch kit & cut up perches. I have ~$60 in it. The only parts you need are the shafts. Asking $45 shipped OBO

Early 351W heads, bare, nice condition. $150 OBO??

1965-68 fuel tank, new/unused, painted black and undercoated. Brand new sender assembly.

I will barter, sell, swap, trade, etc., etc. for performance engine parts, performance suspension parts, C4 trans parts, C4 shifter, nasty used bumpers...you name it, I might be interested.

Also interested in 69-70 fuel tank/sender and a filler neck.

could be worth a road trip. I have lots of "stuff" mostly 67/68 but maybe somethings you could use.

"tarafied1" said:
could be worth a road trip. I have lots of "stuff" mostly 67/68 but maybe somethings you could use.
Hmm...what would you be interested in? I'm sure you have some mechanical parts (or something) I'd need.

Im interested in the 5.0 and aod..

i got some things I might be able to barter? I got a c4 trans and some performance parts..

"fordrule" said:

i got some things I might be able to barter? I got a c4 trans and some performance parts..
I sold the 5.0 a while back...still have the AOD. What all do you have to barter? I might be interested in the C4.

"fordrule" said:

Joey, don't forget you still have my C4 too... although I don't know it's condition.

thats right craig..I still got your C4 that you got from janshultz when you got the drag car...Im in tennessee. is the AOD an electic one or just a manual...the aod e I would need the control box?

Back