• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trailer Queen? uh no!

tarafied1

Well I borrowed a friends enclosed trailer and his F350 V10 dually Super Duty to take my Stang to Birmingham. I feel bad not driving it down there but at 10mpg and potential rain I figured what the heck. It's enclosed so no one will see it in the trailer!
:naug

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Doesn't seem to terrible to me. I know when I drive mine up to cornfeed I'll be sweating it about the weather, etc...

daveSanborn

Trailer? What? What fun is that? The whole reason we're going is for the 22 round-trip hours of driving!

What's the latest weather forecast?

blue65coupe

SOB, I forgot it was this weekend!!!! Geez. And Jeremy, the only thing you'll be sweating going to CF is hoping no cats run out in front of your car. I bet fur coming out of your tailpipe will really freak some people out!!!!

tarafied1

"daveSanborn" said:
Trailer? What? What fun is that? The whole reason we're going is for the 22 round-trip hours of driving!

What's the latest weather forecast?
I really wanted to drive mine, really!

they say 30% Saturday and 40% chance of rain Sunday (when we will be going home). I think the rest of the week looks okay but you know how that goes!

tarafied1

It's in there!
72_15_04_09_1_20_20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurie S.

Staff member
I'm in Birmingham now and the weather is beautiful. Made up the time after blowing the turbo pedestal seal out on Monday.

BTW, just because a car rides in an enclosed trailer doesn't make it a trailer queen. I'd be afraid to park either of my cars at a hotel overnight without security, especially since I didn't drive in a group. It was a 1,600-mile-trip for me here. Besides, if I didn't have the trailer, where would I put the cooler with my beer and margaritas?

tarafied1

"pnandy" said:
u drive it in the snow but not the rain?
I'll drive it anywhere but my wife was thinking a lot like Laurie and I'm glad. It was nice using the trailer like a garage at the hotel. We drove it to the show and the cruise and out for dinner and stuff, then locked it up in the trailer at night. I did feel better with it in the trailer.