• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tuesday Craigslist

2 1968 mustangs with parts collection

Up for sale is everything mustang and mustang item I own. I have had the one 68 since I was 18 years old (38 now). I have so much here its hard to list, but I have some very cool parts in this collection. I am only going to give a brief description of everything I have. If you are interested, contact me and we can go over specifics from there. The one 68 is originally a 289 C code car with title. It is damn near complete. It does need finishing touches, but its no rust bucket at all. Many new parts come in boxes including dash, cd player, sub, amps, wiring, carpet, door panels, chrome pieces, weather stripping. It has a running 302, with rebuilt carb, transmission with shift improvement kit. Brakes were converted to power disc with rear drums brand new. New parking brake assembly. Vinyl top is new. Tires are new. Rims are fresh out of the box crager ss's........old school. Many speed parts including msd ignition, billet distributor, holley valve covers. New radiator and hoses. After market grille and spoiler. After market grant steering wheel.............and much more.

The second car is a 1968 J code mustang coupe with no title. It is an original 302 4bbl four speed car that WAS gold and black interior. This is a PROJECT car, but was very cool at some point. It has A TON of original equipment, including the original 68 big input four speed. I don't know if the motor is original. If it is they took the original intake off of it. This car was dragged back in the 70's, so it has some uniqueness to it. Hurst ram-rod drag shifter and tach mounted on the steering column. Very nice original chrome on this one. Pop open gas cap. Traction bars. All of this stuff is dated, but the parts that were GOING to be used by the former owner are all FORD parts........not reproduction and YES, I do have MANY receipts..........How about one receipt for an original 1968 GRILLE ASSEMBLY with the box?? Yeah, I have some HARD TO FIND NOS parts in this collection. 2 ford headlamp assemblies, stone deflectors and emblems in the box.........good stuff here!

Extras included: 67-68 hood in good condition. fenders, clutch pedals and pad's, intakes, heads and valve covers, extra set of WORN magnum 500's with spare, unused holley billet distributor in the box, 2 sets of 67-68 complete doors, headlamps, extra USED door panels..............Just WAY TO MUCH to list, but you get the idea!!! Whatever I have GOES! I will consider trades or partial trades, but in the end I prefer cash! This is MORE than reasonable for what you get in this collection, but like many I am losing my house and can't keep it stored at my mothers place, so it's all gotta go!!! Thanks for looking and lets talk!!!!

3n03pc3l1ZZZZZZZZZ94rbb977937e935172f.jpg
3kd3m43l5ZZZZZZZZZ94rf6916f27f0d41126.jpg

The guy comes off sounding as if he's sitting on a "gold mine", when in reality it sounds to me like he's got a couple of old clunkers. He's probably asking $15k for what should be priced at $6k.

Back