• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tuesday Craigslist

Mustang 1973

This is a great car! '73 Mustang with a built 302. Weiand High Rise dual quads- Holley 650s. 3 speed transmission with posi rearend. Center Line wheels- front tires are 165R15 86S and the backs are Pro Trac 50 Racing Profile. Has traction bars. Bought car a while back from a guy that has since passed away and I can't remember what is in the engine far as cam and etc. plus don't know the gear in rearend or if it is a 9 or 10 in. Sorry for the lack of info. But I know this is a strong and fast running car. Body is in excellent shape and the interior is in great shape

3ma3o83l5ZZZZZZZZZ95d12de365c38201e68.jpg
3kb3pb3o1ZZZZZZZZZ95d752ecebb759a1a1b.jpg

3n43kc3l0ZZZZZZZZZ95d69b641eec8bf1571.jpg
3ne3kb3mcZZZZZZZZZ95db4416eb998981e3f.jpg

HAhaha........I would say......no......with the old school look and the carbs thru the hood it should run about..........no, I just won't say anything. You guys pick on me. I'm going home.... :run :cry

"AzPete" said:
Geeezzzzz, you guys are easy........it is just around the corner........ :toot

What are you sayin? Just cuz there is a trailer in the picture it must be Kansas.....

"70_Fastback" said:
That is not a trailer. It's a "modular home".

You're both wrong, it's called a "Trailer House", just ask any farmer :rofl

Way to go Dale :toot

About time someone brought Pete back down to earth!

"Fast68back" said:
Pete didnt guess yesterday........

Only because his head had gotten soooo large he wanted to let the "little people" win one :rofl

Back