• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tuesday Craigslist

'66 Mustang

Excellent car for show or a daily driver! Not perfect but nice! 1966 Mustang hardtop Very RED, Black seats and red accents, Very dependable! Excellent running 289 V/8 2bbl. carb. original C code 289 car, 3 Speed manual transmission, New exhaust system, sounds great ( 2 1/2" pipes from manifold to rear, H pipe, flow master mufflers), New air shocks, No known leaks. Good paint, Nice interior, After market Mustang radio designed to fit original opening, NEW American racing polished wheels and NEW Firestone Fusion tires ( less than 500 miles on them). This is a rare car, looks great and drives great! Call me so you can take a close look! I don't want to play games! If you want a nice Mustang this is it! Serious inquiries only! Questions are welcome!

3pf3o43l6ZZZZZZZZZ96r83d787e59f5316ec.jpg
3k53m43o5ZZZZZZZZZ96rc35598402fbb1c32.jpg

3k73o73laZZZZZZZZZ96r0d1f904407bb1075.jpg
3n33kd3l2ZZZZZZZZZ96r510397e80a561cd5.jpg

The object is to guess the asking price of the Craiglist listing. Winners get to toot their own horn for a day. :toot

"95GT" said:
Ok I am new here. What is this post about?

I post craigslist ads from around the country (world on occasion) and members try and guess what the seller is asking. Over the next week or so I'll see if I can scrounge up some 65-70 FB's so you can see what they are selling for, a few may be close to you.... :nice Since your lookin...

"Midlife" said:
The object is to guess the asking price of the Craiglist listing. Winners get to toot their own horn for a day. :toot

Why are ewe messin with the new guy like that? You know very well that the winner gets a free pizza delivered the next day!

Mmmmmmmmmmm Beer :toot

Thread is headed for a detour........

"silverblueBP" said:
Why are ewe messin with the new guy like that? You know very well that the winner gets a free pizza delivered the next day!
Shhhhh! Pizza delivery to Ireland can get expensive...

Back