• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Twilight" is like soccer.....

BobV

they all run around for 2 hours and nobody scores. Teenage girls going ga-ga over some guy with no shirt... And each has a BILLION fans who insist that YOU just don't understand.

I've only seen the commercials on TV and that alone is enough to keep me away from anything concerning it.

:wstup With TIVO, I get to miss most of the comercials, so have no idea what Twilight is. Best $5/month I spend.

"70_Fastback" said:
Team Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTR.

"Face it. I'm hotter".

Sad to say I have seen all 3 installments of this very bad story line with a few really good action sequences. My daughter has insisted I see it through to the end (where rumor has it someone does score).

:barf

"09Frank65" said:
"Face it. I'm hotter".

Sad to say I have seen all 3 installments of this very bad story line with a few really good action sequences. My daughter has insisted I see it through to the end (where rumor has it someone does score).

:barf

Yep. I too have seen all 3. With Bonnie of course.

I don't know shit about Twilight and I don't care, but Kristen Stewart is another matter entirely. So, the hell with team Edward and Team Jacob. Where's team nekkid pictures?

202_28_07_10_6_48_41_1.bmp

202_28_07_10_6_48_40_0.bmp

I have to admit SWMBO and I have read the books and seen the movies and it's essentially a romance story that happens to have vampires and werewolves. I'd rather teens be involved with this and reading (!) the books than some of the other bizzare, unhealthy influences that they could be involved with.

My daughter, who is 15, has read all the books and made me read them all. I've seen the movies too. Sad to admit it, but daughter and I went to the midnight showings for them all. :amaz

Jacob is nice eye candy. :vic

"gotstang" said:
but Kristen Stewart is another matter entirely.

Had to google her, as I can hosnetly say I've never seen her[nb]In this area, I'm glad I live under a rock like Duane.[/nb]. Not bad, but what's with the Jay Leno chin? Maybe it's just the pics, but man chins I can do without. :scar

"apollard" said:
Had to google her, as I can hosnetly say I've never seen her[nb]In this area, I'm glad I live under a rock like Duane.[/nb]. Not bad, but what's with the Jay Leno chin? Maybe it's just the pics, but man chins I can do without. :scar

Beauty is only a light switch away.

Back