• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Two AOD's for 302 pattern for sale.

A

Anonymous

I have two AOD's both removed from running cars. Your choice $250 each local pick up only.

One sold and awaiting pickup. The other will be available after the choice is made from the buyer as to which one he wants. I will re post after he decides.

Picked up a great AOD from 67EE yesterday (thanks!). Can say the other one looked good, and is a good deal. Bonus is you get to see some sweet rides.

"apollard" said:
Picked up a great AOD from 67EE yesterday (thanks!). Can say the other one looked good, and is a good deal. Bonus is you get to see some sweet rides.
that's probably worth the price of the trans right there

No. I saw the cradle(?), but the cannon wasn't on it. Forgot to ask about it, and ran out of time. Also, I was drooling too much over the craftsmanship on the Elenore (and others in the fabulous herd). Super nice guy to chat with, great shop, great cars, great couple of hours.

I enjoyed the visit as well and thanks. Oh, the cannon barrel is on the wooden carriage in the house, I use the cast iron one when shooting it. It weighs about 120 lbs so I leave it in the garage.

Back