• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Unbelievable

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
So my car is approaching 2 years old already. Odometer has just over 5k miles on it. Obviously I do not drive it much. Only in the summer like months when the sun is out. That's it. Not for routine stuff either. It doesn't get parked at the mall, for example. Or a grocery store lot.

Needed to get a couple things for the old car so being a nice day so I pulled out the green one and headed to the auto parts store. As always, I park "remotely" with one side protected against the lot edge. A good twenty open spots much closer to the store door.

So after being in the store for all of maybe ten minutes I come out to this.

assholes.jpg

Mother......! No note, of course. What kind of asshole does this?! Just caught the metal fender so I need the bumper cover and it sprayed. Naturally, the color choice is going to cost me as it is multi-step. Being a metallic as well I am sure I will never be happy with the color match too. So freaking pissed right now.

That shit really pisses me off. No one takes responsibility for their actions anymore.

I had someone back into my car a few years ago while I was at work. Luckily for me I can see my car or my store front window. The guy gets out of his car, looks at the Damage and gets back in his car to drive away. I walked out stopped his car and made him come out and give me his insurance info. He looks at my car and says its not broken its just all scuffed up, its no big deal. like I don't care about scuffs and scratches on my car! sorry my car is not a pos like yours.

People are assbags!

Sorry to hear about that Terry. Just like Pat (and I'm sure many others also), that kinda stuff totally pisses me off!

Once in a rare time the right people are in the right place at the right time. While I was a police officer I witnessed someone do this kinda thing once. I was picking up my daughter from after school practice. We don't live in the same town I worked in, but I had off duty use of my car and had been in it due to just having come from work. While waiting on her I saw a parent back out of a parking space right into another car which was parked and occupied. It hit hard enough there's no way on earth the guy didn't realize it. He the proceeded to just drive off! I cranked up my car and flew across the parking lot after him, catching him just before he exited. Iasked him what he thought he was doing to which he replied....wait for it..."duhhh, I didn't know I'd hit anyone". I then threatened to haul him to jail and give him the ass chewing of his life, with his kid sitting right beside him. He then decided it was in his best interest to go back and wait for the other car's driver. I had no jurisdiction to do anything since I was in another town, but he didn't realize that. Upon returning to wait for my daughter several other parents who also saw it happen got out of their cars and applauded ,with several walking over and verbally thanking me. Sorry you weren't as fortunate!

So one time I was I sitting in a parking lot in my car waiting to pick up my wife. I saw a truck pull into a spot and hit a new challenger hard enough the that while car rocked back and forth.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the trucks plate and wrote it down. Walked over to put it on the windshield of the challenger, just them the owner of the challenger comes out of the store. Sort of starts charging at me. Asking what I was doing to his car! He was a very big dude. Kind of looked like a wwe wrestler type.

I told him the truck hit his car and I was just leaving him a note with the info. He thanked me and said he wished more people would speak up if they saw this kind of thing. But the truth is no one wants to get involved in anything anymore. We all just pretend we didn't see anything and go about our lives. Really sad.

Back