• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Unbelievable

My point is it is not right. Pouring ink over yourself is a shame. Spending money to help people who Are less fortunate would be more a admirable. Stop the I, me,mine. Makes me puke

Their money, why should you care, other than to be a holier than thou judgmental ass?
It comes out of my taxes in the end. They pour this crap down the drain and are not self supportive. They live with Mommy n Daddy and sap off of them in stead of standing on their own two feet. It is disgusting.

How Holier Than Thou can one get? I'm glad to know at least one perfect person on the Internet now.

Of all the wasted tax dollars, you bitch about some ball jockey's ink? Hope insurance covers your pious ass if you choke on your own hubris.

Of all the wasted tax dollars, you bitch about some ball jockey's ink? Hope insurance covers your pious ass if you choke on your own hubris.

Completely disagree. If anything wastes tax dollars, regardless of the amount, it is ripe for criticism.

It's not like I need MORE reasons to bitch. Saw that article earlier this week. The only fix (that will never happen) is to have the gov not subsidize anything.

Back