• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Update on the Silver Bullitt

Rear lower seat installed
u2a8esuz.jpg

Getting close to completion

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig does do nice work. I wouldn't have had the time for this for a while. It's also so nice to have the parts out of the garage too.

Now to decided what to do with all the extra parts I have.

"janschutz" said:
I sold a lot of my extra parts. That is how I funded this years Power Tour.

I have accumulated some pretty rare 390 specific parts and other hard to find stuff. Also lots of used parts I didn't think were nice enough to use on my car but I hate to throw away.

"gtscode" said:
I have accumulated some pretty rare 390 specific parts and other hard to find stuff. Also lots of used parts I didn't think were nice enough to use on my car but I hate to throw away.
Never throw any original part away regardless of condition. There are buyers for just about anything even though there is so much reproduction available. Plus, you'd be surprised at just how many things talented people can make look and function almost like new again.

"Horseplay" said:
Plus, you'd be surprised at just how many things talented people can make look and function almost like new again.

Just like me after I go to the gym:
SmartAss.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Just like me after I go to the gym:
SmartAss.jpg

Lol, I'm glad to see my photoshop lives on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 tapped holes later, the center caps are finally home.
u9ymehaq.jpg

ega4y4ub.jpg

Doobie lighter now working
yretuvum.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
Whats left?
Usually, the driver's side, unless you are in Australia or England, when it is the passenger side.

"cmayna" said:
20 tapped holes later, the center caps are finally home.
u9ymehaq.jpg

ega4y4ub.jpg

Doobie lighter now working
yretuvum.jpg

Can't wait to see the wheel center caps in person to know if I like them or not.

Back