• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Valve Covers

What valve covers should I put on my 69?

• Original Cobra "Powered By Ford" with spacers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Ford Racing Tall

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Scrap The Ford and get a Chevy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"silverblueBP" said:
That baby's sweet! It would be a great pit vehicle while I'm at the track.

It would be sweet - but only if your set would descend and you'd paint your car orange...

"Mod9" said:
Sluggo I will have to get a picture of a friend of mines 69 Sportsroof. He has it painted a lime green. I give him crap everytime I see him. Thing of it is he has been winning car shows like crazy with it.
I'd like to see it.

I just wrote my friend to see if he will send me a picture or maybe even join the forum. I will let you know what I find out.

Sluggo I just emailed you a few pictures of my friends Green 69 Mustang. Since your better at that picture thing I thought maybe you could post them.

"Mod9" said:
Sluggo I just emailed you a few pictures of my friends Green 69 Mustang. Since your better at that picture thing I thought mabybe you could post them.

Couple questions:
  • Which Email?
  • What is the definition of mabybe? :dumas

The email was a forward from Modified9@aol.com titled "That Green Thing"

Ok I fixed the "mabybe". You see I was trying to type fast. I got called to supper. Maybe you don't know what it is like. But I hate to see a fat guy go hungry when I am that fat guy. :yikes

"Mod9" said:
The email was a forward from Modified9@aol.com titled "That Green Thing"

Ok I fixed the "mabybe". You see I was trying to type fast. I got called to supper. Maybe you don't know what it is like. But I hate to see a fat guy go hungry when I am that fat guy. :yikes

I know all about being the fat guy.
I just ain't fat no more :nice

"lethal289" said:
so post the pics already sluggo, what are you waiting for?

I'm waiting for the e-mail to arrive. Shrug :hmm

They don't seem to be in any of my mailboxes.

I'll PM you a super secret e-mail address, Mod. Try again please.

I that dude gonna join up?

I would have thought there was a hundred pics coming :dumas

I like it.

1_24_06_09_8_19_23_1.JPG

1_24_06_09_8_19_22_0.JPG

You want 100 pictures? Hell we don't like you that much. :dumas

The owner of that car told me he will check into this site tomorrow or Friday.

that is sweet but I don't like those goofy fake rotors behind the wheels. Otherwise it is really cool!

Those are not fake rotors. They are just covers to hide the brake drums. I don't remember if Steve's car has disc on the front or not. I do know he has drum on the rear as I had the rear wheels off to install a traction loc in place of his open rear.

Back