• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

vintage pepsi picnic drink cooler

SELLERSRODSHOP

if any of you like to use period accessories when showing your cars, you need this metal pepsi drink cooler. i've had this around the shop for a good many years & finally finished it up & hand lettered the scripts this week. it also has the sandwich tray which is usually missing/lost. price is $150 plus shipping. also have others including 7-up coca cola etc.

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

when I get a little extra funds (after Power Tour) I may hit you up for a Coke cooler. I've got coke collectibles coming out my wazoo. My mom and grandmother collected coke stuff and I inherited all of it after they past on. I had even started picking up some stuff myself before they died. I think a red cooler would go better with my car anyway!

Any Dr. Pepper coolers? I am thinking Christmas gift for my DP addicted daughter....

I would like one too, but not sure what brand I would like....Maybe Coke....

Mel

i'll get some pics of the 7-up cooler. its in primer now, but not far from being ready for paint.

i'll look & see if i have a dr. pepper. they are stored in the garage attic. the brown recluse spiders are thick up there & are free "security guards" :scar i HATE those things....

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
the brown recluse spiders are thick up there & are free "security guards" :scar i HATE those things....

Man those things are N-A-S-T-Y!!!!

"beach pony" said:
Man those things are N-A-S-T-Y!!!!

yeah, you can't get rid of them around here either. i set an empty box outside one day & brought it back in a couple days later to pack & ship with. when i opened it up, there were 9 of those suckers in there. had one about the size of a qtr. jump on my arm & started running up towards my shoulder. bout pissed on myself. you don't open up a box that been closed for awhile with kicking it a few times first....

oh, pepsi cooler is sold!!

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
i'll get some pics of the 7-up cooler. its in primer now, but not far from being ready for paint.

i'll look & see if i have a dr. pepper. they are stored in the garage attic. the brown recluse spiders are thick up there & are free "security guards" :scar i HATE those things....
I never saw one in Chicago, but man they are all over the place down here!

i wasn't kidding. heres one that found his way into a box of paint supplies that came in fri.
IMG_2104.jpg

he got the short end of the stick... literally !
IMG_2106.jpg

also had one come up thru the kitchen sink drain over the weekend. :rp

:scar on the spiders!!! That cooler is/was very "Cool"! If you were to paint one (Pepsi) in 65 Wimbledon White/Guardsman Blue handle and lettering, I would buy it in an instant! Kip

damn skippy!

they have been much worse since the flooding too... had a few come up thru the drains in the house & i dont pick up anything in the shop, sheds or outside that i dont kick it around & look it over first.

Back