• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VMF Gestapo found me again

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Been logged in for a few years now. Only posted innocuous things such as lunches and such. Last post was inviting old VMFers to Hot August Nights.
That must have pissed off the black shirts over there.
Oh well.....they really follows orders, even if the place was sold long ago.

There was a $3 reward for turning you in....I had no choice!

I haven't been on that site for eons, never even think about it. I guess I should go take a look and see what you may have stirred up!

Been logged in for a few years now. Only posted innocuous things such as lunches and such. Last post was inviting old VMFers to Hot August Nights.
That must have pissed off the black shirts over there.
Oh well.....they really follows orders, even if the place was sold long ago.
What’s the big deal with a plug for Hot August Nights On VMF?

That place has gone to the dogs. Some of the info put out is downright dangerous. It's the same 5 questions asked over and over. There's very little humor left too. I gave up on it.

Can't think of any more short sentences to type.

That place has gone to the dogs. Some of the info put out is downright dangerous. It's the same 5 questions asked over and over. There's very little humor left too. I gave up on it.

Can't think of any more short sentences to type.

Maybe we should start being new invisible guys over there.

When that very prolific and knowledgeable poster passed away a few years back, it went downhill.

Oh never mind...I'm still on. It seems that when my PC reboots for a problem I need to turn off the VPN and log into VMF again.
So I'm still there but under a very secretive handle. No one will guess it...nah not even Midlife....(shut up Mid....what kind of clearance did you have in the defense industry?);)

Oh never mind...I'm still on. It seems that when my PC reboots for a problem I need to turn off the VPN and log into VMF again.
So I'm still there but under a very secretive handle. No one will guess it...nah not even Midlife....(shut up Mid....what kind of clearance did you have in the defense industry?);)
So a new game. Find Mike on vmf .....

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

1679823078266.png

The search function seems to never get used on VMF. Lots of good info and most questions have been asked and answered before.

I struggle a bit on there because the newer items, like the TKX for example, aren't thoroughly covered and the info isn't quite as certain. Sometimes you have to be the guinea pig.

I don't suppose there is much to write about the TKX install in a vintage mustang. The whole point of the unit is it has a smaller case and multi-positional shifter so it can fit into just about anything without any need to hack things up like used to be required with the TKO.

I don't suppose there is much to write about the TKX install in a vintage mustang. The whole point of the unit is it has a smaller case and multi-positional shifter so it can fit into just about anything without any need to hack things up like used to be required with the TKO.

That is true, but there are still some differences, the shifter is different. Some of the connections are different, not alot. I only used the tkx as an example of a newer item that might not be as thoroughly documented

Back