• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VMF Gestapo found me again

There was a $3 reward for turning you in....I had no choice!

I haven't been on that site for eons, never even think about it. I guess I should go take a look and see what you may have stirred up!

There's a guy on VMF with the handle "kbs65" and he has a blue fastback and his name is Ken and I DEFINITELY thought that was you for many years, until the other day I made a friendly joke to him and he had no idea what I was talking about... yikes

These days I'm not on VMF much, not a lot of stuff I can contribute on and a lot of stuff that has just been rehashed so many times I don't even care about it anymore. But it does really sketch me out when I go in a thread someone posted asking for help and see people just diagnosing wildly with absolutely no actual knowledge involved. Like dude, it is okay if you're not the most knowledgeable person... but when you aren't sure, DON'T present your ideas as the absolute end-all be-all solution, holy shit. It has gotten to the point where I feel the need to specifically take apart incorrect answers to explain why they are completely 100% wrong, and then of course the guy who suggested them in the first place gets mad like I'm being a bitch for having to correct their dumbass answer. Sometimes there is just no nice way to say "absolutely fuckin not"

She thought it WAS me and Ken probably answered.

Stick with us Kell, we know our limitations.......what's that thing up front that makes all the noise again?:p:p

Back