• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VMOA Show June 19 Cupertino, CA

Nelson:

Normally, I would be there as I have always had a good time at that show in the past. Unfortunately, I have already made plans for the Modesto event that same weekend so I will regretably pass on VMOA this year.

Regards, Jeff

"JeffTepper" said:
Nelson:
Normally, I would be there as I have always had a good time at that show in the past. Unfortunately, I have already made plans for the Modesto event that same weekend so I will regretably pass on VMOA this year.
Regards, Jeff
Isn't Modesto the week before???
Stan

"JeffTepper" said:
Nelson:

Regards, Jeff

Jeff, the American Graffiti Festival in Modesto is the weekend before the VMOA show, unless you're saying you don't want to do 2 shows, 2 weeks in a row.

Just an FYI in case you were confused on the dates.

Stan:

You are correct about the dates for the Modesto show but my confusion is only partial (at least for me !!) as I do have a conflict for the 19th of June, namely I have a family reunion/vacation scheduled in SoCal leaving June 19th and returning June 28th which also means I will be unable to attend the BAMA show this year (another show I enjoy and look forward to each year). I will try harder to avoid these conflicts in the future!!

"JeffTepper" said:
Stan:
You are correct about the dates for the Modesto show but my confusion is only partial (at least for me !!) as I do have a conflict for the 19th of June, namely I have a family reunion/vacation scheduled in SoCal leaving June 19th and returning June 28th which also means I will be unable to attend the BAMA show this year (another show I enjoy and look forward to each year). I will try harder to avoid these conflicts in the future!!
You'd better! LOL
Stan

"cmayna" said:
Sorry, but I'm going to Modesto as well.

Geez and I only followed Jeff for I thought he knew what he was yakkin about. :lol

Nevertheless, No more shows for me until I finish Shag

"cmayna" said:
Geez and I only followed Jeff for I thought he knew what he was yakkin about. :lol

Nevertheless, No more shows for me until I finish Shag

Well hell, that'll be 2012...

"70_Fastback" said:
Well hell, that'll be 2012...

Jeremy, what Craig doesn't yet know is that if Shag isn't ready to drive to MITM in September (2010), it's going to be flatbedded down there (one way) and he'll have to finish it down there to get it back home!!! :wm?

Back